Investment Manager for several funds - VERVULD
Our client, headquartered in Amsterdam, is an European privately owned real estate investment management company operating several investment funds (local asset management, fund management, fund administration and in-house disciplines like tax, legal and corporate responsibility/ communication). Our client has developed a full service concept.
More information will be given in a personal meeting.
Due to the growth of the company, our client is seeking for a new Investment manager in the Investment team of 19FTE. The Investment manager is the link between fund management and fund investors which is a very crucial and delicate role.
Key responsibilities are:
- Regular review of the Fund investment objectives/ strategy.
- Supporting the investment process from a Fund perspective.
- Reviewing the Asset strategy and providing a hold/ sell analysis for each allocated asset.
- Conducting Fund Performance Analysis and Portfolio Construction Analysis; understanding the drivers of performance.
- Working in alignment with the local country Asset Managers, reviewing opportunities.
- Interacting with Investors and supporting the equity raising process; ensuring Investor alignment with the Fund, including Investor/ Fund reporting and Investor presentations.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Professional support and / or communication with investors.
- Contributing to positive and fluent cooperation within Fund teams.
- Quality of Investment proposals.
- Fund Directors
- Fund Controllers/ Administrators
- Head of Corporate Finance
- General Counsel, Corporate Services.
- Asset Managers
To perform this job successfully, you are expected to have the following requirements.
- Degree at WO/ Master level
- Relevant working experience (preferably within a consultancy and/or fund environment).
- Minimum of approximately 7 years of relevant working experience (preferably with real estate)
- Confident (experience or the willingness to explore) with tax/ structuring
- Analytical/ numerical (models)
- Management capabilities, excellent communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of English language (business language)
- Good team player as well as independently functioning (self-starter)
- Critical, accurate, service minded and a flexible attitude
- Strong relationship building skills
- Commercial attitude