Investment Manager for several funds
Our client, headquartered in Amsterdam, is an European privately owned real estate investment management company operating several investment funds (local asset management, fund management, fund administration and in-house disciplines like tax, legal and corporate responsibility/ communication). Our client has developed a full service concept.
More information will be given in a personal meeting.
Due to the growth of the company, our client is seeking for a new Investment manager in the Investment team of 19FTE. The Investment manager is the link between fund management and fund investors which is a very crucial and delicate role.
Key responsibilities are:
- Regular review of the Fund investment objectives/ strategy.
- Supporting the investment process from a Fund perspective.
- Reviewing the Asset strategy and providing a hold/ sell analysis for each allocated asset.
- Conducting Fund Performance Analysis and Portfolio Construction Analysis; understanding the drivers of performance.
- Working in alignment with the local country Asset Managers, reviewing opportunities.
- Interacting with Investors and supporting the equity raising process; ensuring Investor alignment with the Fund, including Investor/ Fund reporting and Investor presentations.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Professional support and / or communication with investors.
- Contributing to positive and fluent cooperation within Fund teams.
- Quality of Investment proposals.
- Fund Directors
- Fund Controllers/ Administrators
- Head of Corporate Finance
- General Counsel, Corporate Services.
- Asset Managers
To perform this job successfully, you are expected to have the following requirements.
- Degree at WO/ Master level
- Relevant working experience (preferably within a consultancy and/or fund environment).
- Minimum of approximately 7 years of relevant working experience (preferably with real estate)
- Confident (experience or the willingness to explore) with tax/ structuring
- Analytical/ numerical (models)
- Management capabilities, excellent communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of English language (business language)
- Good team player as well as independently functioning (self-starter)
- Critical, accurate, service minded and a flexible attitude
- Strong relationship building skills
- Commercial attitude