International Business Controller - HiTech - Double Digit growth
The name of the company will be given in a personal meeting.
Speed is the foundation of this company. They think fast. They work fast. They launch fast. They put their clients at the center of everything they do, and they never stop until the job is done. They are creating their own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. They don’t do hierarchy, egos or boundaries. “Not possible” is not in their vocabulary — “freedom” is. This is who they are: honest, direct and always bringing an element of fun into our work.
International Business Controller
We’re looking for a Business Controller that’s able to cope with and thrive in a rapidly-changing, diverse and fast-paced environment. This industry is constantly moving and far from mature. This is a new position and the role needs to be strategically (closer to the business) and operationally (still a lot of raw data) developed with as objective to become a thru business partner of your international stakeholders.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Serve as a proactive financial business partner;
- Accountability for the full stack of financial responsibilities within the designated international region including the monthly close;
- Analyze financial results and provide insightful commentary to the relevant stakeholders;
- Interpret and apply IFRS principles when required.
Required qualifications and skills
- Master degree in Economics, Finance or Accounting
- Strong communication skills and able the challenge the status quo
- Able to think conceptual/ strategic but at the same time detail oriented/ hands-on
- Analytical with as objective to change data into relevant management information
- Experience (not a specialist) with interpretation and implementation of IFRS standards
- Willingness to travel regularly to get to know your international stakeholders
- And above all, a CULTURAL FIT