Finance Manager/ Controller - OPEN
Our client is THE example of a purpose driven company focusing on people, planet and profit by creating a logistic service for reusable standard packaging in the European Food supply chain.
More information of our client will be given in a personal (video) call.
Finance Manager/ Controller
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Manage the execution of tasks in the fields of financial accounting, financial analysis & control and tax management, optimize the financial processes and advice the management with the purpose to ensure excellent financial performance. Responsible for the accurate reporting of results & balance sheet. The central team consists of 5 accounting professionals, including yourself, and internationally the finance team consists of approx. 30 colleagues. In this role you work at divisional level, you maintain a functional reporting line towards Regional Finance Manage and a hierarchical reporting into the Divisional Finance Director.
- Manage the accounting department in terms of people, performance and budget.
- Provide the management with accurate financial information.
- Manage/ Improve the periodical (Mth/Qrtr/Yr) closing process.
- Manage the audit process.
- Execute and improve financial analysis of consolidated and local figures.
- Implement and maintain the control framework.
- Overall contribution to excellent Financial and Management Accounting.
To be successful in this role you are a self-starter, you take ownership and have the drive to make it work by managing the process/ the change towards all internal stakeholders. You think conceptual and act pragmatic and thrive for accuracy relevant for decisions to be made.
- Master degree in Fnance, post-graduate CPA/RA
- Up to date and in depth knowledge of Dutch GAAP / IFRS
- Minimum of 8 years relevant experience, preferably in audit (B4)
- Solid experience with ERP-applications (preferably SAP FiCo)
- Verbal and written communication skills in English and Dutch