EMEA Business Controller - VERVULD
Our client is the EMEA region (appr. € 1 billion TO) of a listed production/ lease/ rental/ sales company headquartered in the Schiphol region.
In a personal meeting more information will be given.
EMEA Business Controller
The EMEA Business Controller is part of a team of four. He/she is responsible for the budget/forecasting process of his/her functional area. He/she will prepare reports, analyze actual results, prepare “what-if” analyses for management, and coordinate operational forecasts for the company and subsidiary operations. Budget/forecasting is based on input from marketing, sales, manufacturing, and corporate. Other responsibilities include establishing management reporting tools, operating procedures and reporting instructions as needed.
This vacancy is dedicated to a part of the EMEA business with a focus on growth in an international/ EMEA competitive market which makes this role very important to the Director of this part of the business.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Assist in analyzing and preparing monthly results for management
- Coordinate the preparation of all financial forecasts (monthly, quarterly, annual etc.)
- Participate in conducting monthly profit or loss reviews, assist in generating internal policies and procedures, participate in divisional and corporate projects
- Interact with Sales, Marketing, Manufacturing and various other departments on business issues that impact financial projections
- Generate what-if analysis based on selected financial and business assumptions
- Participate in the presentation of monthly, quarterly, and yearly results to management
- Special projects and duties as required
To be successful in this role you need to have the following requirements/ competences:
- Master’s degree, preferably with a CMA certification
- Relevant working experience (analysis, business finance, international, interaction)
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization (communicative)
- Strong (internal) customer focus and effective use of a consultative approach (business acumen, pro-active, relation oriented)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where requirements are constantly changing
- Fluent in English (writing and verbal), Dutch is not a necessity