Director Group Control - CLOSED
Our client, is a real estate investment management company.
They aim to create more interesting places in which to live, work and shop in Europe’s most attractive urban retail destinations. Their specialist investment strategies, local real estate knowledge and the scale of our pan-European platform enables our client to create value for both their retail customers and investor clients. Their highly-experienced professionals purchase, develop, let and manage properties, ensuring that the portfolios optimally reflect the needs of their clients.
Our client believes in long-term investments where quality and sustainability are key. They have approximately 300 assets under management with a total portfolio value of about €7.5 billion.
Director Group Control
Apart from running the finance organisation at Group level, the two main key performance indicators of this role will be to enhance the quality of management information & analysis as well as stakeholder management to CFO, Board, Exco and Investors
- Business partner to CFO, Investment/ Fund management team and Finance Directors
- Responsible for complete, timely and accurate IFRS driven financial & management, reporting to all stakeholders
- Lead, engage and develop a team of high-skilled professionals
- Strategic and Annual Business Planning and budgeting
- Annual and ad hoc analysis (portfolio analysis, IRR lookbacks, etc)
- Financial statements including tax accounting
- Financial controlling and management, statutory and compliance reporting
- Coordination of P&C cycle of all funds as well as its management organisation
- Internal controls and risk management for financial reporting, effective quality assurance process for all reports
To perform this job successfully, you are expected to have the following skills and requirements.
- Stakeholder management
- Result oriented
- WO/Master level (Msc./ RA)
- Appr. 15 years relevant working experience (Big 4 and Business)
- Extensive financial & reporting skills
- Excellent business-sense
- Significant management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with driving change